Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jan/Feb update

We have had a wonderful start to 2010. We are enjoying Jack as he is growing and changing everyday. He is now running around the house, crawling out Tugger's doggy door, climbing up onto the couch and all the other things that 15 month old boy love to do:) I recently turned 31 and Adam and Jack spoiled me. We spent my birthday relaxing together and had a great day. I guess I was a good mommy this year because my boys got me such fun gifts this year...including a new Coach purse. We are heading up to Sedona this weekend to spend Valentine's Day with our good friends the Parnells...we can't wait!!!!





This is Jack's buddy Spencer Parnell. He is just a few months younger and Jack likes to boss him around. Jack also is very protective of his toys when Spencer comes over to play. We need to work on sharing with Jack:)













Finally Jack is able to take a bath by himself...no more daddy in the bath with him.













Jack and Beth @ Four Peaks Brewery, celebrating my 31st b-day!











Thanks boys for the beautiful flowers!













The aftermath of a storm a few weeks ago! One less tree in our backyard, which is fine since we didn't like it anyways:)

No comments: